It can be difficult to get started with Cold Email. There are many tools among which to choose, and it can quickly get expensive once you add up all the costs.
The good news is that cold email software is a very competitive industry, this means that a lot of tools offer a trial version. We will take advantage of that to get started.
- The first step of the lead generation process is to source & filter an audience. To do that, you'll need the LinkedIn Sales Navigator. The good news is that they offer a 30-DAYS trial version (cost = $0).
- Second step will be to extract your lead searches from LinkedIn to some Excel/Google Sheets. You'll need a tool such as Phantombuster to do this at scale. Once again, good news: they offer a 14-DAYS trial (cost = $0)
- Third step will be to get the email addresses from your leads. Kleanleads let you do that and they offer a 7-DAYS trial (cost = $0)
- Once you have your list of email addresses, you'll need to verify them to ensure that the emails are valid. EmailListVerify allows you to verify 100 emails for free. Zerobounce also. Same for VerifyBee, TrueMail and any other tools included here: https://www.coldiq.com/tools#verification
- Now you want to insert your clean list of email addresses to a sending tool that will automate your email sending and follow-ups. Use Woodpecker for that. Alternatives: Klenty, Reply, Lemlist. They all offer a 14-DAYS trial (cost = $0)
- Finally, you will want to warm up your email address to make sure you don't land in spam. Use Warmupinbox for that. They have a 7-DAYS trial (cost = $0)
The only costs will be to set up a domain and an email address from which to send. This can be done for less than $20.
That's it for now. For those who wish to get started with Cold Emails, I recommend the Cold Email Mastery course from Cold Email Wizard.
If you don't have any money to spend just yet and are looking to learn for free, there are a lot of free resources on the website right here.